Summer sales are the season for sales. From the commencement of December and launch of Christmas Sales thru Boxing Day Sales to the end of February when summer starts to fade, sellers of goods and services love summer time when consumers are the motivated buyers. Looking on, it seems it does not take much for retailers to get consumers to open their wallets and spend, spend, spend. The days are long and with some Australian states having daylight savings, it sometimes seems the days will never end. The sellers sometime open extended hours as consumers shop until they drop.
Ah, the love of Summer time! Prior to the New Year it seems like a continuous cha ching of cash registers. The Summer Sales are generally of post Christmas and once some clear air comes from the passing of the festive period. It's then that a creative bent to sales needs to be applied and the Summer trademarks of sun, sand and surf are constants in the retailers quiver of Summer sales arrows.
For the consumer getting out and about so much, the endorphins of feeling good are running hot. So when looking at any Summer Sales it's important to have balance and not to rush into anything. But if it's an ice cream or cool drink, do go right ahead. You probably deserve it!
- Online - Autograph Ball - Souvenir Golf and Tennis Balls
- Retail and Wholesale - Mattresses Direct to Public - Luxury Mattresses
- Online - BeerCoasters - Some great old coasters
- Online - Ten Little Indians - Childrens Clothing
- Retail and Wholesale - Plant Trailers and Aluminium Ramps
- Online - Herbanica - Pure Australian Botanicals
You deserve a Summer Getaway?
Everyone is talking on what they are doing for the holidays. You have worked hard all year and the end of year is nigh. Maybe it's time to get away and have some quality time. Summer is so conducive to getting out and about. So get out there and live. Get away! From December to February. There are the long weekends or public holidays for New Years Day and Australia Day. So make the most of these and get out and about.
The Big Days this Summer?
Summer has the biggest of the Big Days. New Year's Eve of course. With Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Day also all public holidays. And Australia Day at the end of January makes for a fab long weekend. In February the lovers date of Valentine's Day is always looked forward to.
Make sure you enjoy your Big Days each Summer.
- Christmas Day - 25th December.
- Boxing Day - 26th December.
- New Year's Eve - 31st December
- New Year's Day - 1st January
- Australia Day - 26th January
- Valentine's Day - 14th February